- Safeguarding training for staff and volunteers
- Bespoke training
- Assessment and redefinition of complex workforce models
- Workforce training analysis
- Resource planning
- Appraisal planning and management
- Business model analysis
- Troubleshooting specific organisational difficulties
- Making partnerships work
- Bid writing and identifying funding streams
- Contracts and frameworks
- Business mentoring/counselling
- Activity based project delivery
We want your experience with us to be positive and something you remember for all the right reasons That’s why we will listen carefully to what you want and how you feel about your business and its future and will only recommend changes that improve the way you do things, not complicate them.
Our fees are agreed with you in advance and will reflect your organisation size and financial capacity along with our ethics as a company passionate about fairness and social impact. These can be formatted to suit you i.e. daily/weekly rate or single interventions.
Lola Stafford Consulting Ltd is committed to working with other organisations who share our values and ethics.
We work with pride but not ego!
We are always open to discussion on how we can add value to your work and find innovative ways to bring our businesses together to achieve impact and sustainability to achieve the best possible outcomes for the people we all work with.